docGenix is a web-based derivatives contract analysis and risk management suite that enables financial services firms to easily generate OTC derivatives contracts, extract critical data points, centrally store critical clauses and provide analytics to comply with increasingly stringent regulations like Dodd-Frank, EMIR, New Margin Rules etc.
With docGenix, market players can generate, capture, monitor and analyze the negotiated provisions of ISDA Master Agreements and Credit Support Annex (CSA), as well as other financial and legal documentation relating to repos, securities lending, prime brokerage, investment management and clearing. docGenix offers sophisticated automation coupled with manual analysis of over 1200 data points which we extract and normalize from standard agreements like ISDA Masters and complex umbrella agreements.
Key Business Benefits of docGenix
Sophisticated Search & Query
– Perform complex search on your static reference data
– Supports Meta-Data search, Free Text Search & Faceted Data-point query
Reports & Feed Generator
– Powerful reporting functionality with easy to use report designer
– Ability to create feeds for downstream applications
Gain Insights through Analytics
– Compare contractual terms with counterparty performance and meeting of its contractual obligations
– Better compliance with regulations (DF2, EMIR, Volker Rule, MAS etc).
– Transparency of information to regulatory auditors
docGenix. The most advanced derivatives contract analysis suite.
The docGenix Platform
docGenix Analytics provides risk management with a single repository for over 25 different types of financial documents – ISDA, SIFMA, ISLA, MAG, CSA, etc.
Learn More »
docGenix CREO enables you to generate new financial documents by answering simple questions relating to variables specified by you in a document template.
Learn More »
docGenix can help you dig deeper into your critical contracts data.